Looking for a flexible product labelling solution?
Star Stuff Group’s All About Packaging division offer a range of I.D. Twist Ties (R) that are excellent for those products where a conventional branding or advertising label will not work. The I.D. Twist Ties (R) are primarily used for items such as grouped stems of flowers and vegetables or any store product where a message needs to be shown and the product needs to be kept neatly bound.
ID Twist Ties are commonly used for:
Flower Identification, Fresh Herbs, Fresh Vegetables, Leafy Greens, Organic Produce, Point-of-Purchase Coupons, Brand Identity, Inventory Management, Country of Origin Labelling, Colour Coding, Direct Marketing Promotions, Cross Merchandising.
Floral and Vegetable Labelling
ID Twist Ties – Special Features:
- Water-Resistant Paper or Foil Prints (printed with FDA-approval direct food contact coatings)
- Over 100 commodities for fresh produce and herbs with: Product name, UPC codes, PLU numbers, and Country of Origin.
- Other Prints: Organically Grown, Garden Fresh (R), Selected Vegetables.
- Packaging: 500/Bundle – 5,000/Case
The Produce Tie Organiser from Star Stuff Group is especially handy for backroom supermarket storage of produce ties.
Refillable Organiser Comes Assembled (Ties sold separately)
Accommodates Ties up to 458mm in length.
Packaging of Ties:
1,000/Box – 10,000/Case (per commodity)
ID Twist Ties Special Features:
- Digital Printing and Flexographic Printing
- Variety of Elastomer Loop Sizes and Colours
- Scented Elastomers
- Variety of Label Sizes & Shapes
- Adhesive-Backed Labels
- Multiple-Panel Labels which offer additional print area
- Photo Luminescence Labels
- Writeable Coatings (ElastiNoteR)
- UV-Resistant Elastomer
- Light-Resistant Inks
- Perforations Available for automation
- Artwork can be supplied, or we can assist in the design process
For a complete packaging solution that meets all your individual requirements, contact us today.
Please call 1300 885 044, or submit one of the forms below.
Request A Quote:
Request a Sample or Ask a Question