Need a packaging solution that looks professional, and offers convenience for your customers?
Star Stuff Group’s All About Packaging division offers a range of re-sealable, “Peel and Seal” crystal clear polypropylene bags that prevent the need to heat seal, which saves you valuable time & money.
High Clarity Polypropylene Bags with lip and re-sealable tape are great for packing items where presentation is very important including clothing, textiles, direct mailing bags, paper and greeting card bag products. Our stocked bags have a fold over lip with a peel and seal tape closure system – available in either permanent or re-sealable options.
This range of bags can be made in a range of top quality materials including:
- BOPP (Biaxially Orientated Polypropylene)
- CPP (Cast Polypropylene)
- Metalized Films, LDPE (plastic) or even laminated films
Peel ‘n Seal Bags are well suited to package items such as:
Stationery, Tableware, Hosiery, Confectionery, Scrap Booking, Toys & Gifts, Socks & Hosiery, Haberdashery, Fishing Accessories, Hardware, Computer Accessories, Manchester / Linen, Electrical Accessories, Clothing,
Minimum Order Quantities
We carry a wide range of unprinted bag sizes in stock with a minimum order of 1,000 bags.
Our Stock Sizes include:
- 90mm (w) x 160mm (l) + 30mm lip + Re-Seal Strip
- 120mm (w) x 180mm (l) + 30mm lip + Re-Seal Strip
- 180mm (w) x 250mm (l) + 30mm lip + Re-Seal Strip
- 210mm (w) x 300mm (l) + 50mm lip + Re-Seal Strip
- 240mm (w) x 340mm (l) + 50mm lip + Re-Seal Strip
- 340mm (w) x 470mm (l) + 50mm lip + Re-Seal strip
We can also custom manufacture bags to your specific size & print requirements.
Peel ‘n Seal Bag Special Features:
- Choose from a range of standard sizes, or have a bag custom-made to suite your product and size requirements.
- Printed or Unprinted
- Re-sealable or permanent adhesive strip
- Artwork can be supplied, or we can assist in the design process
For a complete packaging solution that meets all your individual requirements, contact us today.
Please call 1300 885 044, or submit one of the forms below.
Request A Quote:
Request a Sample or Ask a Question