Looking for an attention-grabbing labelling and promotional tool for your pharmaceutical or nutritional product that will help to make your product stand-out from the rest ?
Neck-Tags are commonly used for:
- Tags and labels for plastic bottles of vitamins and pharmaceuticals
- Tags and labels for tubs of protein powder
- Tags and labels for cans of health drinks
- Tags and labels for glass bottles of health products
- Tags and labels for medical products that are packed in boxes
Leading brand managers are using Neck-Tags to:
- Maximise shelf impact
- Enhance brand identity
- Highlight the benefits of a product
- Serve as a promotional coupon (ie. Mail-in rebate tags, Competition tags, Variable data tags – every product has its own unique alphanumeric code on a pre-printed tag.)
- Advertise a special promotion (ie. Gift-with-purchase tags, Quick Response 2-D barcode tags – iPhone & Android customers photo-scan these in-store and are instantly sent to a website promoting your offering, encouraging interactive dialogue. )
- Cross-merchandise products (ie. Include trial-sized samples of other products)
- Promote an award a product or brand has won
- Offer added value by including tips or usage instructions
- Promote involvement with charities (ie. Support a good cause tags)
Neck-Tag Special Features:
- Digital Printing and Offset Printing is available
- Choose from a wide variety of tag sizes, shapes and print finishes, and embellishments.
- Bifold & booklet style Neck-Tags are available, which offer additional print space
- Customise your Neck-Tags with unique die-cut shapes and variable data printing
- Artwork can be supplied, or we can assist in the design process.
- Neck-Tags can also be converted into sample-carry Neck-Tags
Grab the attention of your audience!
If you are looking for a quality cross-promotion tool, this product-gripping tag is sure to grab the attention of our audience.
For more information, please call 1300 885 044, or submit one of the forms below.
Request A Quote:
Request a Sample or Ask a Question