Star Stuff Group is very pleased to announce that we will be showcasing our range of ElastiTags and Resin Beer Tap Badges at the Top Shelf Boutique Drinks Festival from February 09-10, 2014 at the Royal Exhibition Building in Melbourne.
The worldwide-patented ElastiTag® is an elastomer-based neck tag range that can be used as bottle neck tags, promotional tags for cartons, caskets and much more. Different die-cut tags stretch and gently hug all shapes and sizes of containers, including:
- Tags and labels for beer bottles
- Tags and labels for spirits bottles
- Tags and labels for wine bottles
- Tags and labels for wine caskets
- Tags and labels for composite cans
Leading brand managers are using ElastiTag to:
- Maximise shelf impact
- Enhance brand identity
- Highlight the benefits of a product
- Serve as a promotional coupon (ie. Mail-in rebate tags, Competition tags, Variable data tags – every product has its own unique alphanumeric code on a pre-printed tag.)
- Advertise special promotions (ie. Gift-with-purchase tags, Quick Response 2-D barcode tags – iPhone & Android customers photo-scan these in-store and are instantly sent to a website promoting your offering, encouraging interactive dialogue. )
- Cross-merchandise products (ie. Include trial-sized samples of other products)
- Promote an award a product or brand has won
- Offer added value by including tips or free recipes (ie. “Wine booklet-in-a-pouch” bi-fold tags)
- Promote involvement with charities (ie. Support a good cause tags)
Resin Badges are used to brand many items, including Beer Taps for breweries, pubs, clubs and bars. Made in Australia from high-quality UV stable Polyurethane, these badges are:
- Extremely durable and can be used for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Flexible, scratch resistant, fade resistant and weather resistant.
- Attention grabbing. The 3D effect of the polyurethane, combined with the bright and glossy appearance of the label ensures that your brand truly ‘pops’ off the surface and captures the attention of your patrons.
- 100% customisable and can be made to any shape, size, colour, and artwork, with a minimum order quantity from as low as 100.
With a variety of substrates to choose from and a permanent adhesive backing that bonds perfectly to metal, plastic and other smooth or lightly-textured surfaces, our resin badges are perfect for labelling beer taps in breweries, pubs, clubs and bars.
If you are interested in seeing some ElastiTags of Resin Beer Tap Badges “in-action”, please come and visit us at the Top Shelf Boutique Drinks Festival. Alternatively, please email [email protected] and we would be happy to send you some samples.